With the rapid decline in traditional media, Social Media is fast becoming the marketing medium of choice to reach potential customers as they become ever more immersed and engaged online.
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social media marketing is the use of internet networks and technology to create online word of mouth. All age groups, and people from all walks of life are now becoming engaged in some form of social media, whether it’s Facebook to keep in touch with family, friends or customers, LinkedIn to network across all levels of business strata, or Twitter tweets to keep your followers up to date and informed or to pass along tips and advice to your customers or clients.
Therefore, it is vital for all businesses and professional practices to participate in Social Media in order to have good results on the internet. Your future clients are online. They are participating on social sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+ and others … AND they are looking for what they need on Tablets and Smart Phones.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing for All Businesses & Professions
- Free access to multiple social media sites, with their millions of active members
- Allows two-way communication with clients and potential customers
- People that follow you can help promote your business because they are trusted by their peers
- Over time it builds a much bigger base of potential customers
- Builds an online reputation and allows you to respond to negative content if it happens
- Allows your sphere of influence to expand much further than your local area
- Can easily generate traffic to your website and leads over time
Overall Marketing Success
Social media activity will help improve search engine rankings. It’s not only part of SEO (search engine optimization), today the search engines have algorithms to note whether or not your business, as represented by your website, is involved in the social aspects.
With higher search engine rankings, the result is more visitors and therefore, more sales. The users of social sites are getting older and people with higher incomes are very active on social media; just as all astute businesses are now getting involved in social media too.
This is why social media marketing works for both B2C (business to consumer) and B2B (business to business). It’s a social world out there! Individuals who want to purchase products and services use the internet as a primary research tool.
Social Media Services That we Offer
- Training on how to effectively use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, etc., corporately
- We set up corporate profiles on the social media sites using best practices.
- Management of the social media sites – WE DO IT ALL for you
- Consultation and strategic plans
- Ongoing coaching as the vista of social media continues to change
Contact Us Now for a FREE consultation concerning your Social Media marketing.
Find out how we can help your specific business or professional practice benefit greatly from utilizing these very influential media.