“Approximately 75% of people will judge the credibility of your business based solely on the design of your website.”
-According to a recent study done by Stanford University
First Impressions Count
Let’s face it – we live in a world where people Google before they shop, visit online review before they buy and “check-in” via Facebook as they go about their days. Because of this, you want your first impression to be the best it can be.
– Forbes Magazine
No Website Means Losing Business
Having a website is a Basic Strategy for business survival in an Internet Economy.
We Don’t use templates.
Your small business is a big deal to us.
Questions We Like to Ask
- What does your business or organization do?
- What sets your business or organization apart from your competition?
- Who are your competitors?
- Who is your ideal customer?
- Describe the concept, project or service this site is intended to provide or promote.
- What is the goal of your website?
- Who is coming to your website?
- What is your dream for this website?
The initial design is going to be based on what you are trying to accomplish and the best way to communicate that to the world. This is put together in an image and sent to you so you can see what the overall site will look like.
Coding and Development
Now our programmers take the approved design and turn it into a functioning website.
Then we fill it with your content and images.
Just like NASA we have a checklist before launch. Before we take your website live, we put our coding to the test through an extensive quality assurance process. We ensure that your website is “a go” for its launch.
LIVE! This is the moment you have been waiting for, our team makes your new website the face of your company!