By purchasing the products, you are:
Acknowledging that you have read and understood the following excerpt from “How Long Does It Take SEO to Start Working”
“Many companies underestimate how much time and money it takes to be successful with SEO. Success by any standard rarely comes within the first 3 months, even with a healthy SEO budget. I’ve seen companies get started the right way, but quit after 2 to 3 months and say “We just weren’t getting the results we needed to justify the cost.” This tells me they went into the exercise with unrealistic expectations. If you can’t budget for 6 to 12 months of SEO, you might be better off putting that budget somewhere else. Paying for just a few months of SEO is, in many cases, no better than throwing your money away. SEO is a long-term marketing tactic, and shouldn’t be seen as a way to generate sales quickly. However, if you make the proper investment, and plan on being in it for the long haul, SEO is a marketing tactic with one of the best ROIs out there.” -Forbes, Feb 7, 2015
Agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The Client unconditionally guarantees that any element of text or graphics furnished to Results Professional Marketing Inc.(RPM) for inclusion in the design do not infringe on any copyright or trademarks that have been already established by another company or organization. RPM will do no research checking on the legal availability of the images and/or trademarks (such as names) provided by Clients. The Client will hold harmless and protect RPM from any claim or suit arising from the use of such as furnished by the client.
RPM makes every effort to produce original artwork. If, however, we create artwork for you which accidentally infringes on any existing copyrights, RPM liability is limited only to a refund of the paid amount.
Ownership of the final implementation of the site becomes property of the Client, having unlimited, indefinite and unrestricted use of the design, upon payment of all fees owing. RPM retains the right to use any templates created in the process of developing any website for any and all other clients. RPM retains the right to display the artwork in their portfolio and marketing materials. Unless otherwise arranged with the Creative Director, all stock photography is used under royalty-free license of RPM As such, the Client has legal rights to use the photography only within the scope of the purchased design, and all original copyright is retained by the photographer or licensing agency.
Ongoing delivery and any adjustments to the internet marketing service packages will be dependent upon the statistical results (tracked through the website via tracking by Google Analytics and other appropriate systems that RPM uses internally).
RPM will supply reports for traffic and positioning of Client’s Web Site, Web Pages and any additional Web Sites or custom Web Pages created by RPM under this Agreement and shall endeavor to provide the reports to Client in a timely manner. Client acknowledges that any reports provided by RPM are to be considered estimates based on industry standard reporting software and techniques and shall never be construed as an exact counting of each and every submission.
Your hosting account has a storage usage limit of 10GB. We realize that from time to time, a Client may have unanticipated circumstances which cause their web sites to exceed this limit. In rare cases, such overages may result in additional charges, or temporary suspension of service. Should this occur, RPM will first make every effort to contact you to prevent any unexpected charges or service interruptions.
1 Hour of Maintenance:
Every month your site is allowed one full hour of changes/updates. This time can be utilized to keep your website content fresh and updated. As well, we can help you to set up new features for your site, such as installing and setting up new plugins or inserting scripts. In addition to requested changes we keep your sites plugins and core WordPress files all updated.
Our 1 hour of maintenance service includes these kinds of changes and updates:
- WordPress updates
- Basic changes or updates, excluding full redesigns or complicated additions
- Adding or removing photos or images
- Adding new products or services to an existing shopping cart
- As supplied by the client: Modifying text or making address and information changes
Note: We will always consult with you on changes and inform you of any costs (above the allotted 1-hour update services) prior to making any changes.
Our maintenance services do not include:
- Adding Animation designs
- Modifying the main navigation structure of the website
- Redesigning or modifying the website’s template
- Designing new pages
- Full graphic designs, redesigns or rebranding of a website
- Adding shopping carts or interactive features not already integrated into the site
- Interactive scripts created, added or modified
- Modifying PDFs, Word or other external documents
Hosting fees vary according to whether the hosted website includes E-Commerce.
Hosting Terms of Service:
RPM reserves the right to refuse service and /or access to its servers to anyone. RPM does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers:
Illegal Material – Including copyrighted works, PORNOGRAPHY, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation.
Miscellaneous content – Including pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, etc. and encrypting of any of the above. Also includes any sites providing “links to” or “how to” information about such material.
RPM reserves the right to cancel the service at any time. In this event customers will be entitled to a pro rata refund based upon the remaining period of membership. If a customer violates RPM’s terms of service, a refund will not be issued in the event of a cancellation. Customers may cancel their account at any time. Fees charged on a prepay basis are non-refundable.
Rare “down-time” or other problems involving the server infrastructure requiring the assistance of RPM may also occur. These are covered in the hosting charge and no additional charge is required to keep your website live regarding infrastructure issues.
RPM shall not be responsible for any loss of business or other damages resulting from occasional “down-time” or other technical problems related to the server.
RPM creates frequent backups for websites on its servers and offers restore points if you ever want to revert to a former website state.
DOMAIN NAME RENEWALS
For domain names registered and managed by Results Professional Marketing on the client’s behalf, Results Professional Marketing will automatically renew the client’s domain name on an annual basis within 30 days of the domain expiration date, and charge the client’s credit card on file a $35.00 annual domain renewal fee.
Results Professional Marketing will provide a Standard Globalsign® SSL certificate at an additional cost of $85.00 per year per website
Hosting clients may cancel their service at any time by submitting their cancellation in writing (either by email, snail mail or fax) at least 30 days prior to their next billing cycle. Results Professional Marketing, Inc will keep the assigned hosting space and/or website active for the remainder of that billing cycle so that client has time to retrieve all needed content from their site, or to migrate their site to a new provider.
All of our sites are compatible with the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9, 10 & 11
- Microsoft Edge
SEO TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Upon Purchase Agreement signature RPM to schedule our Orientation Interview to obtain all information needed from client. RPM will be provided with a knowledgeable person from client who can approve all content and market targeting.
- For the duration of the contracted period the client will continually make its representative with approval authority readily available to RPM.
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by RPM for search engine optimization purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. RPM can create site content at additional cost to the Client.
Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. RPM does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, RPM will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than Google’s arbitrary amounts of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” RPM assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties and/or any other decisions or ranking changes made by Google.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, RPM does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. However, RPM will do what it deems best to accomplish the goal of increasing traffic and search engine placement.
- RPM has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- RPM is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
- RPM is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $150 per hour.
- Venue and Dispute Resolution:
Results Professional Marketing Inc. is located at Suite 403 2818 Main Street, Vancouver BC V5T 0C1.
All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by MEDIATION in Vancouver BC or another location mutually agreeable to the parties.
If a dispute arises between the parties in relation to this Agreement, or out of this Agreement, the parties agree that the following dispute resolution process must be used.
- A meeting must be held promptly between the parties, attended by individuals with decision-making authority regarding the dispute, to attempt in good faith to negotiate a resolution of the dispute.
- If, within  days after such meeting, or such further period agreed to by the parties in writing, the parties have not succeeded in negotiating a resolution of the dispute, the parties agree to submit the dispute to mediation.
- The parties must jointly appoint a mutually acceptable mediator. If the parties are unable to agree upon the appointment of a mediator within  days after the end of the negotiation period referred to in paragraph (b), the parties must apply to the Mediate BC Society (formerly known as British Columbia Mediator Roster Society), or such other organization or person agreed to by the parties in writing, which will, within  days of the application, appoint a mediator taking into account.
- the need for the mediator to be neutral and independent,
- the qualifications of the mediator,
- the mediator’s fees,
- the mediator’s availability, and
- any other consideration likely to result in the selection of an impartial, competent and effective mediator.
- The parties agree to participate in good faith in a mediation session which must occur within  days after the appointment of the mediator, or such further period agreed to by the parties in writing.
- The parties agree that the mediation will be conducted in accordance with the Mediate BC Society.
- If the parties are unable to resolve all issues in dispute in the mediation, the parties agree that the remaining issues in dispute must be determined by arbitration under the Commercial Arbitration Act, R.S.B.C. 1996. The parties agree that the decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding and will not be subject to appeal on a question of fact, law or mixed fact and law.
- The parties agree to share equally the costs of the mediation and arbitration, which costs will not include costs incurred by a party for representation by counsel.
ADVERTISING MANAGEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Our $499 management fee covers up to $5000 in ad spending. If a campaign is consistently higher than this is the amount being spent on advertising, then we will charge 10% of the amount being spent on advertising in place of the flat $499 fee. If the spending goes up or down on a monthly average, we will adjust the amount being charged. As the budgets are set in the beginning of the month, this will be charged based on your estimated spending for the month.
- In no case will the fee drop lower than $499 as this is the minimum charge to run the campaign.
The following additional information applies to all marketing services:
PAYMENTS & FEES
Transactional Currency & Payments
- All pricing is quoted in dollars.
- RPM will only receive dollars as the currency for all payment.
- All fees are payable via PayPal or Credit card.
- All Fees are non-refundable.
- Fees do not include out-of-pocket expenses such as additional software packages, courier services, graphic or logo design, clipping services, surveys, mailing lists, printing, email services, photography, images, travel, etc.
- Any additional budget-type items will be agreed to by the client prior to commitment.
Payments for 12-Month Services
- The first payment is due prior to any service delivery and after the Client’s acceptance of this Purchase Agreement.
- Each month the Client will be charged automatically with the credit card on file for the fee associated with their selected service plan.
Payments for One-Off Services
- These services can only be purchased only after acceptance of this Purchase Agreement.
- Services are paid in full and in advance of any service delivery.
- The Client agrees to have his credit card or PayPal account charged for the total amount stated in his shopping cart at checkout and/or as stated by invoice.
Just like a parking ticket, you cannot transfer this contract to anyone else without our permission. This contract stays in place and need not be renewed. If for some reason one part of this contract becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remaining parts of it remain in place.
Upon signing this agreement, the client acknowledges and accepts the terms of this agreement and that all orders associated with the client may be immediately terminated at Results Professional Marketing Inc.’s discretion if any charges are declined or charge backs claimed against any outstanding invoiced amount.