You may love Facebook or you may think it’s a waste of time. With 500 million active users, however, it can be one of your greatest marketing tools. You just have to know how to use it. While the famed social media site promotes a lot of gimmicks or bells and whistles, they can be put to use in your marketing.
Used effectively, Facebook Ads will not only increase web traffic, but can improve your search engine ranking. Facebook Ads can be a great way to promote, but the return on your investment will be negligible unless you drive people to your website.
Using Facebook Ads
250 million people use Facebook daily. While your efforts to promote on this social media site may feel like a whisper in a crowded room, there are ways to target the clientele you want using Facebook Ads. This powerful marketing tool provides a way to make your products and services known in the circles you most want to reach. They show up as large, clickable images on people’s news feeds, and they are an excellent way to drive people to your website and improve your search engine ranking.
There are just a few specific points to keep in mind when using Facebook Ads:
- Provide special offers, product sales or exclusive content designed to get people to act now.
- Optimize your website landing page so people are linked directly to the page of the product you are promoting, not your home page.
- Name your ideal client. Include details like location, age, gender, interests and connections. Use this information when you set up your ad to help Facebook with optimization.
If you play your cards right, Facebook Ads will send people to your website in droves. Many people say that Facebook is the best online marketing tool they have to create worldwide awareness of their products and services.
Posting regularly on Facebook is great, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that people will do anything. Your goal is to increase traffic to your website so you can sell more products and services. In order to make good use of this marketing tool, use the following tips:
- Share your website. Share your website. Share your website. Sure, provide interesting tidbits, product news and information, but do not forget to provide a link to your website. Remember, the purpose of every post should be to drive people to your site.
- Post several times a day. People check Facebook at many different times. You might share a blog post in the morning and a link to your FAQ page that afternoon.
- Reach more fans by promoting your post within Power Editor, which allows you to have full control over placement and targeting.
Used properly, Facebook can be one of the most profitable aspects of your social media strategy. In short, that means using Facebook Ads to increase web traffic, thereby improving your search engine ranking and giving your business a worldwide presence.
Creative Commons Attribution: Permission is granted to repost this article in its entirety with credit to RESULTS PROFESSIONAL MARKETING and a clickable link back to this page.